Sunday, February 22, 2009

Interesting Website find, Mount Everest

Today I'm writing this post as a move to include open source article in this blog too. I was going through an online article and fortunately found quite an interesting site. You will also like it, I'm sure.

The website is and its details are as follows.

Datasync http://www.datasyncsuite.com – open-source application that links up other open-source software, such as Joomla and Zimbra; enables you to access them all with a single sign on. Cost – Free to download, available also at about $40 a month per user for a hosted version that comes with tech support.

Also, an interesting part is that, one of the part of the software that it unites, Sugar CRM uses the image of Mount Everest. I found it quite interesting, so I thought I should share it with you people as well. ;)

No comments: