Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello say hi to 2009

This one I've been thinking about writing for quite some time. Actually it was about a year ago. Myself being a designer, I don't just browse the net; I browse it thoroughly. I look at almost every part of a web page, i.e., from top to bottom. That is right, I do look at the bottom part too, the footer to be exact.

Today I'm going to list some sites here who have not updated their footer, the copyright date to be exact. Today is January 30, 2009 and sites listed here have not uploaded them.

Following are the list of some of the top global sites who have not updated their date:





Following are the list of the top Nepali sites who have not updated their date:









http://www.cybersansar.com/

http://www.thikthak.com/
Note: This page was created so as to show some small errors in in photos. We have uploaded few of them. We are not trying to tell them about his but, if corrected will definitely enhance your site.

Note: The sites selected here were randomly and handpicked with the help of Alexa.com.

No comments: